How to Choose an Agent
When selling an item as important as your home, it is important to find a real estate professional that will tend to all the details and offer sound advice. Your agent should be able to:
- Advise you on preparation of house, staging advice
- Help you find qualified home professionals
- Provide a Comparative Market Analysis
- Price your house right for the market
- Market your home
- List home in MLS
- Be available to show
- Collect feedback from showings
- Go over every offer
- Negotiate the best terms and highest price
- Manage the transaction and title details
- Ensure all necessary paperwork is signed and available for closing
Many agents can accomplish these tasks. Just as important is that your agent will be easy to get in touch with, will be responsive to your questions and ideas, and give your sale the time and attention it deserves. It is important to work with someone you feel comfortable with.
We offer a complimentary in-home evaluation when you are ready to put your home on the market. Call me or use this form below to schedule your appointment.
Other pages in this Guide
As you read through the guide, remember that I can refer you to mortgage and real estate attorneys who can help you along the way. I would be happy to talk to you about any questions you may have. Please take a few minutes to tell me about your situation. I am here to help, because your home matters.
Tracy Shubin, REALTOR®
Fletcher Realty Services, Inc.